Small Blue Retractable Dog Leash (HN-CL744)

  • Price:

    Negotiable

  • minimum:

  • Total supply:

  • Delivery term:

    The date of payment from buyers deliver within days

  • seat:

    Shanghai

  • Validity to:

    Long-term effective

  • Last update:

    2017-12-28 22:14

  • Browse the number:

    269

Send an inquiries

Company Profile

Jinjiang Jiaxing Group Co., Ltd.

By certification [File Integrity]

Contact:Ms. Lisa. Zhao(Mr.)  

Email:

Telephone:

Phone:

Area:Shanghai

Address:Shanghai

Website: http://www.ningboapex.com/com/huaenind/

Product details
PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name: Small Blue Retractable Dog Leash
2, Item: HN-CL744
3, Size: 5m
4, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved



 
Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
 
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
 
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...